PVTRANS OFS IS LOOKING FOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
PVTrans OilField Services is a professional provider of maritime transportation and services to the oil and gas industry in Viet Nam and abroad (FSO/FPSO, O&M...). We are now looking for Maintenance Supervisor with experience in the oil and gas industry.
• High school diploma and Technologist or Industry certification.
• 8 years related experience in the oil/petrochemical industry.
• Working knowledge of well management, gas systems – condensate, dehydration, compression.
• Working knowledge of separation, produced water and utility systems.
• Working knowledge of Distributed Control Systems and computerized control/safety systems.
• Working knowledge of control of work processes at area authority level.
• Previous experience in a supervisory position. (Minimum 2 years).
• Familiar with computerized maintenance management systems.
• Proven planning and cost management awareness.
• Experience with personnel training and competence assurance. Preferential L&D9di - A1/A2 – D32/33 competency assessor accreditation.
• Working knowledge of all Company policies and procedures as well as industry and regulatory codes relating to the function.
• Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to environmental health and safety issues.
• Leadership and teamwork skills/behaviors.
• Effective communication skills (written, oral and computer).
• Familiar with quality processes.
• Demonstrated command and crisis-management capability.
• Proficient in English both written and oral.
· Provide leadership and direction to the facilities maintenance team, deck crew and core subcontractors in matters pertaining to the safe Operation and Maintenance of the facility.
· Responsible for the CMMS. Managing, organising, planning, implementing, and recording of all preventative / corrective maintenance tasks in a timely and safe manner.
· Ensure that safety critical maintenance is carried out as a priority so as to secure the integrity of the installation.
· Risk assessing of SCE defects and backlog, reporting same to the OIM and Maintenance / Integrity Manager.
· Monitor equipment and systems to ensure that the required performance is maintained.
· Implementation, monitoring and auditing of control of work processes (permit to work, isolations, overrides and inhibits, lifting operations) ensuring crew are aware of associated procedures, and understand them.
· Maintain accurate records and ensure that all manuals, drawings and compliance registers (Ex, PSV, FM etc…) are kept up to date.
· Responsible for ensuring the timely ordering of spares and maintenance of sufficient on-board stock levels, to ensure operational capabilities and safety are not jeopardised.
· Liaise with vendors and sub-contractors and ensure that they are working within the requirements of the company safety management system. Also ensuring that they provide concise reports of all works carried out and that this is recorded in the CMMS system.
· Responsible for checking all third party equipment, certificates and maintenance records to ensure fitness for use, maintaining the Temporary Equipment Register accordingly.
· Carry out area inspection activities and follow-up of recommendations
· Accident/ incident event investigation and follow-up of recommendations
· Core member of offshore emergency command team
· Assign qualified personnel in maintenance department to fulfill emergency response duty as appointed by OIM.
· Play an active part in the management and progress of own individual Training and Competency and Job Competency Profile.
· Responsible for departmental PDP of employees within maintenance department.
· Lead maintenance dept to achieve operational readiness deliverables during project phase
Ensure maintenance dept integrated with commissioning and preservation activities, start up and handover of assigned systems.
Application Deadline: 10 Aug 2019
Applicable to Vietnamese employees only
Send your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +84 254 357 6669 - Ext: 201